Tuesday, April 11, 2017

London (St. Paul's Cathedral)

Our last day in London...

Started with a hop on/hop off bus tour...



We almost skipped St. Paul's Cathedral, but at the last minute my heart insisted that I stop and I'm old enough and wise enough to know to listen when my heart whispers to me...

I LOVED the inside of the cathedral. We purchased the audio tour, but ended up turning it off and just wandered around, listening to the noises in the "working cathedral" and soaking up the history and the beauty.

The plaza outside was amazing too.  I really loved this area of London and hope to spend more time here on my next visit...







Then back on the bus to kick back and see some amazing views of the city...

One final view of St. Paul's...



And King's Cross St. Pancras Station, a major station for the Underground.  Such a beautiful space for public transportation!




Finally, a photo of how little all the cars were in Europe.  No SUV's anywhere...




No comments:

Post a Comment