Friday, September 2, 2016

The Weekly Capture

This week I:

 1.  drove up to Woods Canyon Lake to escape the heat for a few hours.


2.  watched the sun set over the Mongollian Rim and felt cold for the first time in 6 months.


3.  took all the family out for breakfast at Wildflower and had the best time.  They really are my happy place and it's been too long since we all got together.


4.  watched Tater getting beginner's yoga lessons from her auntie.


5.  watched the same 2 girls snuggle together.  I swear the love is so thick between these 2 that you can taste it in the air!


6.  finished a few crafty projects, which means I was a content mama!


7.  witnessed this amazing sunrise and was happy to be alive!


8.  made the decision that another Disneyland trip will be happening in 2017, just not sure who can make it yet.  But don't worry, Mickey. I'll be there. Always.

This week was much busier than last week, for sure.

Some things not pictured:
-tickets bought for the return flight from Paris (March 2017).
-the most amazing 10 minutes spent staring up at the stars, from a light-free sky, just outside Payson.

Now it's your turn to share with me.  Leave me a comment telling me something good that happened this past week.

3 comments:

  1. I took my first Piyo (yoga) class yesterday. It was fun, but man, am I sore, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma is taking yoga for her PE credit and she's shocked at how hard it is!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete