Monday, September 19, 2016

3 Changes to the Blog...




With Fall being right around the corner, it's time for a change.

A change with my blog.

I'm crazy happy with some of my blog posts, but not so much with others.

I've been trying to figure out why.

I think it's because I'm fond of the ones that tell a story.  About me. About life.

And maybe, just maybe, you have similar things going on in your life.  So, you can relate.

That's my hope, at least.

So, here are 3 changes I will be making to this blog.

1.  Posting Schedule Changes:

I'll be moving to 3 posts a week, rather than 5.  I'm having trouble staying on top of 5 posts every week.  I like to put the blame on my job. You know, the one that gives me a paycheck every 2 weeks. So, I'm going to post on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

2.  Less Round Up Posts, More Focus on Telling a Story.

The round up posts are ones where I find things on the internet that I love, and gather in a post to share with you, such as "Three Pins" or "Three Etsy Finds".  I will still share these kinds of posts from time to time, but no longer once a week.

3.  More photos.

I plan to include more photos to go along with those stories.  I really enjoy taking photos and sharing them, so this change feels pretty win-win all the way around.

I hope you plan on sticking around and being my sidekick on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment