Friday, August 19, 2016

The Weekly Capture

This week I:

1.  Practiced my watercolor scripting skills (more practice needed obvs.).





2.  Decided the man and I need matching heart tattoos (from Instagram).





3.  Finally finished A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara (a long, hard read but full of good stuff too)




4.  Pet my wall weaving a million, bazillion times 



Yep, it was kind of a quiet week. Not pictured:  One girl home sick.  One boy registered for 2 college classes.  Same boy hunting down a new job.  One Tater tot-less week (sad face).  One mom sleepover. 

Well, maybe not so quiet.

Have an amazing weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. I will have to check A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara out! Wow! You already know I love the weaving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book is a little rough to read. The main character experienced serious abuse as a child. Just wanted to warn you. And thanks so much for the comments. It's nice to get feedback!

    ReplyDelete