Friday, August 5, 2016

The Weekly Capture

This week I...


 1.  got to see Tater's new short hairdo, along with her new cast, due to a fractured bone. Yes, that's the same arm as the one from last year, but this time she chose the couch as her jumping off place, rather than our bed.  




2.  remembered that I love a new school year. It always feels like a fresh start, more so than January 1st ever does.  Maybe because I crave routine and a schedule after having a free-for-all over summer break.  Words from Joybird.





3.  forgot to take a back to school photo by the front door, like I have for many, many years.  Even though I remembered in the car, my girls refused to pose at the student drop off (so unreasonable!).   And as annoyed, at myself, as I was that morning, it all turned out well. I mean, look at that sister love going on...




4.  witnessed this beautiful sunrise.  It's been monsoon storming all week, with lots of dark clouds, but then there was this one bright white cloud peeking out.




5.  binge watched Stranger Things on Netflix.  Loved those kids.  Loved the music. Didn't love the 80's hair so much. Can't wait for more episodes.  Found this cool artwork on Instagram by ninacosford.




6.  Enjoyed my morning view.  That's my creating space.  And planning space.  And dreaming space.  And photo editing space.  And photo booth memory space. And my favorite boy dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment