Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Currently




wearing  :  pajamas.  a clean pair every night. but still, pajamas for 5 days now.

wanting  :  to feel like a normal person again. to leave the house. to not feel like death.

loving  :  hmmmm. not coming up with much to love right now.  but I do have this weekend off and if I feel better, than I'm guessing that's something to love!

needing :  to get caught up on Project Life again. in a few days I'll be 2 months behind.

feeling  :  like death.  did I mention that already?  I'm sick.  some respiratory thing. yeah, back to school time..

reading  :  (on hardcover) The Widow  (on e-book) Harry Potter and the Cursed Child  (on audio book) The Ocean at the End of the Lane  

watching (at home)  :  The Americans.  we started Season 2 last night.

watching (at the theater)  :  went to see The Secret Life of Pets a few weeks ago. Not much out there to grab my attention right now.

planning  :  nothing.  which is weird for me.  yet, it's OK.  we do have a trip coming up in 5 weeks, but I don't want to get too excited just yet, so I'm not thinking about it. for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment